We have an opportunity available for an international non-government organisation based in Bedminster. This is a varied role which will involve working closely and efficiently with the CEO and Founder/Director. A full time and permanent position with a salary of up to £25,000.
- Drafting correspondence, taking dictation and typing correspondence
- Diary management and the timely, efficient organisation of internal and external meetings
- Managing communication (email/written/telephone/Skype etc)
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and information
- Provide assistance to all teams when required
- First point of contact with all visitors and providing an attentive and friendly welcome to visitors
- Excellent administrative skills
- Previous experience working as a PA
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player but also able to work under own initiative and unsupervised
- Ability to work flexibly at all levels within the organisation
- Travel may be required
Please apply if this could be of interest.