Do you have experience in administering day-to-day duties for UK payroll from start to finish? Are you able to handle sensitive situations and information confidentially and discreetly?
Our client, a top-30 international law firm, is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Assistant to join their friendly and collaborative HR function in their London office.
- Processing the monthly UK payroll including RTI and posting payroll journals, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Ensuring all day-to-day payroll tasks are completed in line with payroll monthly timeline
- Administering month end and year end processes and reporting, including P60s
- Carrying out monthly reconciliations between payroll and HMRC information for PAYE, NI purposes
- Ensuring data quality and integrity on all platforms/systems
Your skills and experience:
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive situations and information confidentially and discreetly
- Flexible approach and proactive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do, client focused and positive attitude
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.