Are you ATT/AAT qualified and seeking the next step in your career? Are you looking for an interesting and varied role which will give you the opportunity to study for further professional qualifications? Do you have private client experience? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning financial services firm, is looking for Trust Assistant to join their growing team in Guildford.
In this role you will:
- Prepare trust and estate tax returns and trust and estate accounts
- Prepare IHT returns/calculations
- Complete trust and estate administration on a day to day basis
- Complete compliance work on clients
- Monitor time limits and elections for compliance portfolio
- Draft or review HMRC correspondence
- Manage billings and monitor budgets
- You are ATT or AAT qualified
- You have previous Private Client experience
- You have prior knowledge of Trust Accounts
- You are highly organised with first class communication skills
About the firm:
- An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
- They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
- A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing firm that will offer you support and personal development. If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.