Are you a confident administrator with experience within financial services? Are you looking to join a growing firm that encourages career development? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading pensions provider, is looking for a Treasury Administrator to join their talented team.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support to the whole business including Account Managers and Senior Management
- Assist with the reconciliation of IFS, SASS, SIPP Pro and bank accounts
- Manage direct debits and the identification of receipts
- Proactively identify risk within the department and escalate concerns
- You have proven administrative experience within financial services (ideally pensions)
- You are a clear and confident communicator with the ability to liaise across all levels
- You are able to work well within a team, as well as autonomously
About the firm:
- Industry leaders in self-invested pensions
- A firm that offers opportunities for advancement, and puts an emphasis on employee career progression
- A strong focus on robust service, modern technology and innovation
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for this role, please share it with them – if you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.