Our client, a successful and progressive law firm, is looking to recruit a Transformation Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of leading on the development of products or packaged solutions, where the focus is on people, process and technology.
- Has 3+ years’ experience of working in a B2B environment.
- Has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Is a confident speaker, able to share knowledge and skills to persuade and influence others.
- Is proactive and thrives on multi-tasking.
- Wants to be part of a small team to bring about change for the wider business.
- Describes themselves as creative whilst also being an implementer/finisher.
- Has a willingness to experiment and learn.
Not essential, but it would be great if you also have:
- Worked with or in the education, health, tech or charity sectors.
- Experience of working in a scaling start-up business.
- Experience of using low code or no-code platforms to develop solutions.
- Experience of working alongside developers/software engineers in problem solving.
- Experience of professional services and/or a partnership culture.
What will you do:
- Work with the Directors to implement the high level roadmap.
- Formalise the structure of our product development life-cycle.
- Engage with software engineers and developers to develop new products.
- Capture opportunities and collaborate with marketing & BD colleagues to appraise client needs and solution value.
- Play an active role in the appraisal and evaluation of prioritising the resource and investment aligned to product development.
- Support the sales process and ongoing client feedback to ensure we adapt and develop our products to client needs.
Apply today if you are keen to be considered.