Are you an excellent problem-solver with strong communication skills? Are you looking to join one of the leading providers of personalised investment management? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client is looking for a Transfers Administrator to join their Transfer Team in their Bristol office on a 6 month contract basis.
In this role you will:
- Manage the movement of stock and cash to and from third-party providers
- Manage and escalate complex queries
- Liaise with registrars, investment managers and executives
- Identify, investigate and resolve all issues
- Negotiate settlement days with providers
- Keep accurate productions and maintenance of records
Your skills and attributes:
- You have strong analytical skills, and you are a keen problem-solver
- You are confidently able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You have the ability to meet deadlines
- You have strong attention to detail
- You always maintain a high level of professionalism
This role would really suit some with previous financial service experience who is looking for their next challenge. If this sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.