Are you looking to start a career with an excellent firm? Do you have strong academics with a desire to start a new career?
Then this could be the career for you.
A leading intellectual property legal services firm in central Bristol is looking for a Trainee Patent Administrator to join the busy and supportive team. You will be paid an initial salary of £19,000 – rising to £24,000 after 6 months, once training has been completed.
· Engage and learn from the team over the first six months
· Become accustomed to all things patents
· After training you will provide administration and case management support to Attorneys and Technical Assistants
· Prepare documents for filing patent and design applications
Your skills and qualifications:
· You will be strong academically with a minimum of 2 A levels, and ideally a degree or equivalent
· You will have excellent organisation and attention to detail
· You have a desire to start a long-term career in an excellent company
· You will ideally have some office experience
· You will be enthusiastic and proactive, and not afraid to add your ideas to the company
In return, you’ll receive an excellent salary structure, with clear progression, and a collaborative team structure where your ideas are valued and listened to.
This is going to be perfect for someone with an interest in intellectual property, looking to start a career in a company that will support and excel you.
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179706505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.