Are you AAT qualified and looking to take the next step in a role as a Trainee Accountant working with pension schemes?
Our client, an award-winning financial services firm, is looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their Pensions team based in their Bristol office.
· You will audit pension scheme annual accounts in line with statutory requirements, under the direction of senior staff
· Convey to all pension scheme members information about the security of their pensions and investment performance
· Establish professional and friendly relationships with clients
· Resolve queries of a pension audit or accountancy nature
· Assist with administrative tasks within the pension team
· Monitor, prioritise and organise tasks and affairs
· You have a university degree or relevant AAT qualification
· You have pension scheme administration or pensions audit experience within a professional firm
· Be an experienced Microsoft Office user with a working knowledge of scheme administration software
About the client:
· An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
· They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
· A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
If this role sounds of interest please contact email@example.com