Do you have experience of Trademarks or legal administration? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working confidently to tight deadlines? Then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are recruiting for a part time Trade Mark Administrator to join a leading law firm in either their Bristol, Exeter or Southampton office. You will manage the Trademark database and all communications related to Trademark matters. This role is part time – three days a week.
- Use Trademark software to monitor priority period deadlines and renewals, ensuring emails are sent in line with deadlines and appropriate people are notified
- Supervise the transfer of portfolios and verification of records
- Deal with registration certificates and updating the database when certificates are received, archiving certificates as appropriate
- Carry out searches on Trademarks and domain names and reporting on findings
- Checking for changes on registers
Your skills and experience
- You will have excellent IT skills and the willingness to learn new packages
- You will be well organised and able to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- You will have confident prioritisation skills and a methodical and extremely high level of attention to detail, content and presentation of work
If this position sounds of interest apply today for further information.