Would you consider yourself self-motivated, highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks within a busy environment? Are you available immediately? Would you like the opportunity to join one of the UK’s top law firms?
A brand new position has been created within the recruitment team of a well-respected firm. Based in their Bristol office, you will be joining a supportive, friendly team of professionals on an initially temporary basis (initially 1 month) with the possibility for the role to become permanent.
On a typical day you might:
· Create job adverts, advertise new vacancies and liaise with recruitment agencies
· Monitor applications, forward CVs to managers and arrange interviews
· Book meeting rooms and respond to candidates with feedback
· Keep the recruitment portal up to date
· Make offers to successful candidates, prepare offer paperwork and carry out checks
· Prepare induction schedules and ensure all paperwork is filed correctly
Your skills and qualities:
· You have a genuine interest in HR and Recruitment
· You will be naturally organised and very efficient
· You’ll have strong communication skills and a confident, professional approach to work
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be joining a firm that believes in agile working, developing strong relationships and rewarding its people. If you’re available but looking to work reduced hours, please let us know. Get in touch today for more information.