Are you an experienced Secretary at senior level? Are you immediately available? Then this might be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning financial services firm, is looking for a Partners’ Secretary to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of around 3 months.
In this role you will:
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Partner, Private Client Tax Services, and their team
- Handle diary management including booking and arranging meetings
- Answering all calls quickly and politely
- Prepare all relevant material for meetings
- Minute taking
- Typing general correspondence
- You are IT proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You are able to use your initiative and hit the ground running
- You have experience providing secretarial support at Partner/Director level
- You have fast and accurate typing skills
About the firm:
- An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
- They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
- A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.