Would you describe yourself as bright, polished, dynamic and efficient? Are you an innovative and forward-thinking PA who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work? Are you available immediately and seeking temporary work for up to 4 weeks?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
Our well-known client is an innovative energy provider and voted a UK Top Employer winner two year’s running. You will be joining a network of talented and hardworking individuals, where you will be providing full PA duties to the Directors.
- Be of invaluable support to Directors, helping them to make the best use of their time and to the greatest effect
- Assist the EA with ad hoc project management as necessary to meet business objectives
- Assist with events management, team meetings and supporting with Group events when required
- Ensure Directors are fully prepared for all meetings (appropriate documents printed and operational technical equipment)
- Proactively follow up of management meeting and offsite actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Arrange travel for Directors including flights, hotel bookings, currency (as required), car parking and hire etc.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- You have a strong background in complex diary management
- You can organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- You’re goal and deadline oriented
- You are self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- You remain calm under pressure
- You prioritise confidentiality- this role is party to highly sensitive information, which is important in both protecting our employees and our business
- You’re IT literate (experience in Google Suite is a plus, but not a necessity)
- You have a hands-on approach, flexible attitude and happy working as a team with the EA/PAs to ensure a consistent approach to ways of working
Interested? Call Ellie on 01179706505 to find out more or email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org