Are you an experienced secretary with a background in professional services? Do you pride yourself on your excellent customer service skills? Would you be excited to work in a thriving international accounting company? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a Team Secretary to provide full secretarial support to their talented audit team.
In this role you will:
- Answer calls efficiently, and transfer callers to the appropriate person
- Handle ad hoc administrative support e.g. scanning, coding invoices, cheque requisitions etc.
- Arrange meetings and the bookings of rooms/venues, as well as arranging one off projects (client dinners, events)
- Assisting with client record keeping
- Extracting information for reports
- You have significant secretarial experience, ideally gained within professional services
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to liaise across all levels
- You are able to prioritise work effectively under pressure
- You have strong IT skills; proficiency in Microsoft packages, as well as fast and accurate typing
This is an opportunity to work in one of the largest independently owned investment firms, who prides themselves on their robust, open, and honest support. If this sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.