Do you have team leading experience within a busy contact centre environment? Do you have excellent communication and leadership skills, with the desire to work within a leading insurance firm? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning provider in group risk insurance, is seeking a Team Leader to join their talented Bristol office.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with team members to resolve conflicts, encourage, support, as well providing recognition and feedback
- Motivate and develop an effective team to deliver a quality and efficient customer service to agreed productivity and quality levels
- Prepare and use data to make data based decisions regarding staffing and coaching
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries, in line with the divisional and regulatory complaint procedures
- You have previous team leading experience within a customer contact centre
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with customers/clients across all levels
- You are able to provide clear communications about what is expected of someone, as well as being questioning and inquisitive
- Experience using Avaya systems would be beneficial, but not required
About the firm:
- An award-winning provider of group insurance
- A modern, agile and welcoming organisation
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information