Are you an organised individual who takes pride in your excellent communication skills? Do you have an interest in Tax and would like the opportunity to study? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client in Salisbury, a leading financial services firm, is looking for bright candidates who are looking for a career in Tax. You will assist with the annual tax compliance work for a portfolio of clients and will be offered the opportunity to study for your ATT qualification.
In this position you will:
- Assist with running a portfolio of clients which may include sole traders, partners, trusts and landlords
- Liaise with third parties and the clients in respect of the collation of tax return information
- Ensure administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
- Answering client ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of the clients’ personal tax affairs
- Ensuring company procedures on annual tax cycle are complied with
- Collate and maintain client information
Your skills and qualifications:
- You will have 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C including Maths and English
- Good IT skills, Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player
- Confidence to deal with managers, partners, clients and third parties
This is an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing firm that will offer you support and personal development. If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.