Are you an experienced Team Manager with a strong background in financial services? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a successful, innovative firm and be an integral part of their business strategy?
Industry leaders in the UK pensions industry, you’d be joining a successful SSAS team as the SSAS Team Manager in a forward-thinking financial services firm.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Effective oversight of the Bristol SSAS department, working collaboratively with operations across the business
- Providing highest-level technical and analytical support and handle the most complex customer-related issues
- Effective prioritising of actions and monitoring team resources to ensure that client deadlines are met
- Developing staff in your team, conducting performance appraisals and creating personal development plans
- Organising team training, identifying weaknesses and delivering coaching and mentoring in areas that may require improvement
Your Personal Attributes:
- Proven people management skills and experience
- Ability to lead by example, encouraging and supporting staff to achieve their best
- Open, honest and solution-focused
- A sound background within the field of Pension Administration ideally, or wider financial services
- Strong Excel skills, in particular, data matching and formulas
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!