Do you have experience writing server programming objects and using SQL? Are you a natural problem solver? Are you looking to work for a company with great opportunities for advancement?
A leading financial services firm in Bristol is seeking an SQL Analyst to join their successful team. The company have won awards for Corporate Social Responsibility and aims to take an active role in sustaining and improving our community.
In this role you will:
– Be responsible for delivering accurate and timely management information
– Produce reports by drawing on complex data
– Use SQL server analysis to report on data to be used by the business
– Ensure users utilise reports to full potential
Your skills and qualities:
– Experience with troubleshooting and resolving database problems
– Proficient use of SQL and experience writing complex SQL Server programming objects
– Knowledge and experience of logical and physical database architecture and schema design
– Excellent Interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively within a team and remain calm under pressure