Are you self-motivated, hard-working and personable? Do you have previous legal property experience? A highly-regarded law firm is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Social Housing team. You will be joining a busy team working on a variety of property matters, predominantly focusing on acquisitions for their Housing Association clients.
· Support the partners in the team with acquisitions
· Liaise with developers about completion dates
· Support the team by reviewing searches and titles
Your qualities and qualifications:
· You’ll be able to demonstrate prior legal property experience dealing with acquisitions
· You will need to be motivated, highly efficient and able to use your initiative
· You’ll be able to demonstrate that you have strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a very supportive environment, providing on the job training for social housing aspects of the role. Previous Social Housing experience is not therefore essential for this role, but an interest in Social Housing would be a real advantage.
If you’d like to apply then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179 706 505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice!