Do you have previous legal residential property experience? A highly-regarded law firm is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Social Housing team on a 12 month FTC. You will be joining a busy team working on a variety of property matters, predominantly focusing on acquisitions for their Housing Association and Local Authority clients.
- Work within a supportive busy team on a wide range of property matters
- Support the partners in the team in relation to acquisition from developers (completion statements, liaising about completion dates, priority searches etc.)
- Support the team on security work (reviewing searches, reviewing titles, assisting in preparing disclosures for certificates of title)
- Liaise with developers about completion dates
- Learn the nuances of housing association requirements with support from the partners in the team including drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers for such acquisitions
Your qualities and qualifications:
- You’ll be able to demonstrate prior legal property experience dealing with acquisitions
- You have solid experience in title and search review including preparation of reports on title
- If not experienced already, you have an interest in learning to draft and negotiate property documents
- You are motivated, highly efficient and able to use your initiative
- You have an empathetic and professional phone manner
- This is a great opportunity to join a very supportive environment in a well-renowned firm
If you’d like to apply then please email email@example.com or call 01179 706 505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice!