Do you have operational or administrative experience? Are you able to think independently, anticipate problems, and use initiative to come up with ideas and solutions? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning investment firm, is looking for an SIPP & LISA Maintenance Operations Associate to join their renowned team in the centre of Bristol.
You will be:
- Assisting in administering the key business processes behind client LISA and SIPP accounts
- Processing SIPP withdrawals
- Handling SIPP and LISA HMRC claims and reporting
- Investigating and resolving client account discrepancies
- Accurate processing of administrative functions
- Responding to client and helpdesk queries
Your skills and experience:
- Proven ability to manage fluctuating workloads
- Committed to delivering outstanding service to clients
- Strong understanding of risk management and the risk management frameworks
- A proven track record of educational achievements
- An interest in products, systems, and processes
- Working knowledge of IT software, including Excel
- Strong organisation and productivity skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today.