Are you an experienced SSAS Pensions Administrator? Are you looking to progress your pension administration career in a successful, innovative firm?
An industry leader in the UK pensions industry is on the lookout for a Senior SSAS Technician to join their SSAS department. You’d be the technical focal point, providing an expert level of administrative support.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering continual improvement within the SSAS Department across the areas of staff development
- Ensuring that all staff within the SSAS Department are fully competent in their respective roles
- To assist the SSAS Team Manager implement change including the successful delivery of brand new operating systems and client databases
- Understand and process instructions and key tasks of a highly technical or complex nature
Your Personal Attributes:
- Detailed knowledge of all SSAS processes and HMRC’s governing rules and regulations (covering both SIPP & SSAS)
- Strong awareness of all other regulatory and governing bodies
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and other technical experts
- Opportunity to contribute towards internal/external forums and committees
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!