Are you a professionally qualified Senior or Semi-Senior? Do you have an expert knowledge of private tax compliance, with the drive to work in one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading investment firm based in central Bristol, is looking for a Senior, or Semi-Senior to join their talented Private Client Tax Services Team.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that the annual tax compliance work is completed
- Deliver high quality service to clients
- Identify possible planning possibilities
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients, and ensure that the administration of the portfolio is completed including compliance, tax returns, accounts etc.
- Answer ad-hoc client questions and queries regarding personal tax affairs
- You will be a professionally qualified Senior (CTA) or Semi-Senior (ATT)
- You have relevant experience within professional services
- You are knowledgeable of private tax compliance
- You will have technical knowledge including CGT, IHT and business tac aspects
- You will be computer literate, with experience using a range of applications/programmes (including Digita software ideally)
About the company:
- An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
- They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
- A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
This is an opportunity to work in a leading independent firm, that prides itself on providing robust, open and honest support. If this position sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.