Do you have experience within an HR or Recruitment Administration role? Are you a natural organiser who can work at a fast pace?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A friendly financial services firm based in Bristol are looking for an HR & Recruitment Administrator to join them on a 12 month FTC to cover maternity leave. You will be vital in providing a mix of HR administrative duties, and wider recruitment administration including advertising roles and liaising with agencies to find suitable candidates
This role is part-time, with roughly 26 hours per week. The candidate must be able to do 4 days, or 5 shorter days.
· Provide administrative support to the JHR team including performance improvement plans, recording overtime, managing resignations, and providing employment and tenancy references
· Assist and support with the recruitment process, which will include internal recruitment, supporting with vacancies, scheduling interviews and making offers
· Day to day management of the HR and Recruitment inboxes, dealing with relevant post and allocation of work to others in the HR team where appropriate
· Support payroll processes by collating and inputting employee deals, and drafting reports where relevant
· Carry out pre-employment screening for all three offices with the company
Your skills and experience:
· You will ideally have strong experience in either the HR or Recruitment function
· You are an excellent communicator and can interact with people both internally and externally to the company
· You will have a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
· You will ideally have knowledge of HR policies
· You will have a solid educational background
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.