Are you a proactive and engaged HR professional? Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative and agile workplace?
Our client, a Top 100 law firm, is looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their HR team. The business is continually growing, and this is an excellent time to join with plenty of opportunity to make a difference and work collaboratively with a talented team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the HRBP, as well as the wider HR team, providing a quality, solutions-focused HR service to the firm
- Actively participating in the Responsible Business Programme, which encompasses Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, Community Engagement and Sustainability
- Supporting benefits and automatic enrolment process
- Lead the monthly Payroll process for the whole firm, preparing detailed Payroll instructions for an outsourced Payroll provider
- First point of contact for the Business Support Services team, and advising managers across the firm on a variety of HR and Employee Relations, building management capability
- Carry out maternity meetings, performance reviews, exit interviews and assisting with the processing of benefits and automatic enrolment when needed
Your experience and attributes:
- CIPD qualified, as well as keeping an up-to-date knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice
- You will ideally be from a law background, or if not then professional services
- A team player, able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Results-focused and adaptable, with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet objectives
- Proactive nature, always keen to find solutions to any problems which arise
- Strong attention to detail, organisation, and planning skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today.