Do you have experience working within financial services or insurance? Are you a confident communicator? Do you have experience training and coaching new and existing employees? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning provider of group insurance, is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to join their talented team in Potters Bar.
- Provide product information and assist with complex customer requests
- Support the management team by delivering training and coaching to team members
- Review and improve internal processes and procedures to ensure that service levels are in line with company policies and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complex complaints in line with regulatory and complaint procedures
- Work with advisers, customers and other business areas to deliver the required service standards
- You have experience working within financial services/Insurance
- You are educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*-C or equivalent
- You have previous experience in training and coaching
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the firm:
- An award winning provider of group insurance
- A modern, agile and welcoming organisation
If this sounds of interest, please contact Ellie at Flair for Recruitment for more information.