Are you an experienced conveyancer, ideally from a legal background? Do you have a high level of skills in prioritisation and organisation?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious law firm based in the Taunton area is looking for a Senior Conveyancer to join them on a permanent basis. In the role you will be crucial in managing your own clients and case load, with a high emphasis on producing quality work to tight timescales.
The firm offers an excellent culture with a real emphasis on work life balance, and respect for your personal life.
· Manage clients and your own caseload, whilst following case progression protocols and procedures
· Support the wider team to ensure that clients receive a first class service through a variety of methods such as email and call handling
· Collate and create relevant documentation
· Prepare reports for clients
· Process transactions from inception to completion
Your skills and experience:
· You will have experience within conveyancing, ideally within a legal firm
· You work well to deadlines, and can remain calm under pressure
· You have excellent communication skills, and can talk to people at all levels
· You can use new IT systems with ease, and have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.