Are you experienced in legal compliance? Do you want the chance to work for a highly-respected law firm?
A global Top-20 international law firm is looking for a quick-thinking, data-focused analyst to join their compliance team in London or Manchester. You’ll provide a superior conflict-checking service to the whole firm to ensure that new client documentation meets compliance requirements.
- Handle conflict checks and assist in the maintenance of the conflicts database
- Receive CDD forms, checking for accuracy and state of completion
- Perform anti-terrorist and sanctions checks using Worldcheck
- Store PDF forms and evidence in FileSite
- Undertake basic data quality checks for new clients
Your skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience in a compliance role (ideally over 3 years) within a law firm, ideally international
- You will understand conflict rules and a basic understanding of KYC (know your client) regulation
- You have strong business research skills
- You are highly committed to accuracy and efficiency with excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and work to your own initiative
You’ll be joining a collaborative firm with a modern approach to their work. For more information, please get in touch today.