Are you a strong administrator with prior experience within financial services? A friendly financial services firm based in Bristol is on the lookout for a Senior Benefits Administrator to join their team. You’d play an important role in the administration of the firm’s SIPPs, supporting Account Managers and Senior Management.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers
- Processing clients instructions and other task activity accurately
- Calculation and administration of the benefits that are provided by SIPPs
- Proactively identify risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
Your skills and experience:
- Sound and proven experience within financial services administration
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional information security control
- Ability to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them at source
More about the company:
- Award-winning financial services firm specialising in SIPPs
- Friendly and supportive team-focused environment
- Excellent benefits including 26 days holidays, exceptional pension contributions, and many other benefits
If this sounds like you, apply today or contact Ellie on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.