Are you a strong administrator with prior experience within financial services? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking for a talented Senior Benefits Administrator to join their Bristol team. You’d play an important role in the administration of the firm’s SIPPs, supporting Account Managers and Senior Management.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers
- Processing clients instructions and other task activity accurately
- Calculation and administration of the benefits that are provided by SIPPs
- Proactively identify risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
- Checking and sign off of completed work, providing input and remedial training if required
Your skills and experience:
- Sound and proven experience within financial services administration
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional information security control
- Ability to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them at source
- Ability to cross train new starters to internal procedures and methods
If this sounds like you, apply today or contact Ellie on Ellie at Flair for Recruitment for further information.