Are you an experienced legal AML Analyst? Do you want to join one of the largest law firms globally?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top-10 global law firm is looking for a Senior AML Analyst to join their London team on a permanent basis. In the role you’d be crucial in advising, designing and executive controls and policies to ensure the staff comply with AML regulations. The firm focuses on investing and developing their talent throughout their time at the company, and have a plethora of awards to show this.
· You will undertake relevant reviews on both current clients, and new clients regarding anti-money laundering, and managing all types of client care and client due diligence (CDD)
· Ensure all risk controls are in place and operate for new business intake across the UK & Middle East region
· Actively make sure you keep up to trade with global AML regulations and laws, and analyse how this could affect the firm as a whole
· Assist the AML management team with relevant projects
· Take an active part in managing and supervising junior analysts in the team
Your skills and experience:
· You will have at least three years in an AML focused role within a law firm
· You have the confidence to advise on new policies and projects
· You will ideally have experience
· You can work well autonomously as well as in a team
· You will have sound knowledge of relevant compliance rules and regulations including CCD and conflicts
· You are highly skilled in research using a variety of sources
· You have excellent communication skills, and can communicate with people at all levels
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered