Are you ACCA or ACA qualified? Do you have experience working within a busy accountancy practice? Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all levels? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading, multi-discipline professional practice, is looking for a Senior Accountant to work closely with partners and clients to provide business support and growth.
In this role you will:
– Manage portfolios of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients
– Identify and manage planning opportunities and general business support for clients
– Undergo staff supervision and training
– Manage workflows and ensure that all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met
– Completion and submission of CT600s & CT61s
– Preparation of year end forms P11D
– You are ACCA or ACA qualified
– You have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy accountancy firm
– You must have a broad experience of the cloud accounting sector
– You have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
About the firm:
– A provider of innovative financial & legal solutions through Wealth Management, Accounting & Legal Services
– Passionate about supporting their people, nurturing their potential and enabling them to enjoy rewarding careers
– The company offers a competitive remuneration package including; basic salary, bonuses and a generous pension scheme
This is an opportunity to joining a well-established practice with excellent future career prospects. If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch with Amira at Flair for Recruitment for more information.