Are you experienced in a law firm setting? Do you want to join a leading UK law firm with a positive culture and excellent training and development?
A highly prestigious international law firm is looking for a Risk & Compliance Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for dynamic individuals who want to consider a career in compliance
- Maintain the firms’ rules and breach register, recording any breaches and incidents
- Review financial transactions and perform internal audits of case matter files to ensure compliance against the SAR (Solicitors Accounts Rules)
- Review client account residual balances and support the annual SAR audit
- Be the primary approver for electronic payments across the firm
Your skills and qualities:
- You’ll have previous law firm or compliance experience (you may have touched based on AML or conflict checking)
- You’ll be a professional and a confident communicator
- You’ll be passionate about a career in compliance
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.