Are you an experienced Resourcing Advisor? Are you passionate about delivering a high-quality service?
Our client, a top 100 law firm, is looking for someone to join their innovative and forward-thinking in-house resourcing team.
You will be:
- Managing the end to end recruitment cycle
- Meeting with external clients and understanding the client relationship
- Conducting first stage interviews and attending second stages, providing briefing notes for Partners when necessary
- Keeping up to date with recruitment law, ensuring compliance at all times
- Managing the pool of candidates, as well as providing updates and keeping all data up to date
Your skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with individuals of all levels
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment within an efficient team
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills, able to solve any resourcing challenges clients may have
- Experience working with commercial awareness and building a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Previous recruitment experience gained in an agency setting and/or in house
- Legal recruitment experience is strongly desired although not essential
If this sounds like you please apply today.