Do you have strong experience in Recruiting and Resourcing ideally from a mix of both agency experience and in-house? Have you recruited for roles in professional services, ideally legal, previously?
Then this could be the role for you.
Due to the success of the internal recruitment platform, a prestigious top 100 law firm in central Bristol or London is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be crucial in managing the end to end recruitment cycle, which will include advising the wider team on resource planning and screening.
The firm itself offers a genuinely supportive and progressive atmosphere, with a reputation of having a friendly culture that they have extremely proud of.
- Develop adverts and advertise positions via cvMail, Linkedin and appropriate publications and portals
- Screen applications in line with the platforms demand and criteria
- Vet and screen applicants through conducting initial first stage interviews to assess a candidate’s suitability for vacancies
- Champion and increase the extent to which the platform recruits direct hires through various mentions including social media, direct advertising and staff referral
- Keep systems up to date and ensure compliance with recruitment specific employment law such as the Data Protection Act
Your skills and experience:
- You will have at least two years’ experience gained in a recruitment or resourcing role, preferably with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- You will ideally have experience either working in or recruiting for professional services vacancies
- You will have strong experience in identifying, assessing and interviewing candidate – and being a trusted advisor to clients and colleagues
- You will be of graduate calibre or equivalent with at least a 2:1 at degree level
This could really suit someone currently working at a law firm managing the recruitment looking for a step up, or even a strong recruiter from an agency background who has dealt with legal clients and roles previously.