Are you an experienced HR or Recruitment Administrator looking for your next challenge? Would you like the opportunity to build on your excellent administration skillset in a professional services environment? Are you based in Bristol or Southampton? A leading law firm is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their close-knit and friendly recruitment team.
Your responsibilities would include:
· Create job adverts, advertise new vacancies and liaise with recruitment agencies
· Monitor applications, forward CVs to managers and arrange interviews
· Book meeting rooms and respond to candidates with feedback
· Keep the recruitment portal up to date
· Make offers to successful candidates, prepare offer paperwork and carry out checks
· Prepare induction schedules and ensure all paperwork is filed correctly
Your skills and qualities:
· You have a genuine interest in HR or Recruitment
· You already have some recruitment / HR administration experience under your belt
· You will be naturally organised and very efficient
· You’ll have strong communication skills and a confident, professional approach to work
Alongside a salary of up to £24,000, you will also be joining a firm that believes in agile working, developing strong relationships and rewarding its people. The role might start off as home-based although you’d have the option to use the office too in line with covid government guidelines.
If you’d like to apply, or find out more, get in touch today!