Are you a confident administrator with a strong working knowledge of Excel? Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for a Reconciliation and Banking Administrator to join their talented team in Bath.
You will be:
- Carrying out daily internal and external client money reconciliations
- Liaising with third parties such as fund managers and banks
- Investigating any discrepancies in reconciliations
- Ensuring company adherence to regulations
- Working continuously to improve business procedures and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven and able to work unsupervised on your own initiative
- A proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, applying logic and foresight to decision-making
- Previous experience in a financial service role
- An Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification would be desirable
- A proven track record in concern for and adherence to regulatory requirements
If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.