Do you have a client-focused attitude to work? Are you seeking a role where you can provide a high-quality and professional first impression?
Our client, a highly ranked intellectual property law firm, is looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis, supporting them 3 days a week (21 hours).
Your responsibilities will be:
· Acting as the first point of contact for clients, contractors, and colleagues
· Meeting and greeting with a professional and positive attitude
· Answering phones and processing incoming mail
· Scheduling meeting rooms and organising refreshments
· Making travel and accommodation arrangements on occasion
· General administrative support to ensure smooth running of all business functions
Your skills and experience:
· Organised and efficient working style, able to work to deadlines
· Multi-tasking ability able to prioritise and manage workload appropriately
· Excellent communication skills and a patient and positive attitude
· Customer-focussed approach, supporting the company ethos of delivering great client service
· Strong IT skills as well as being willing and fast to learn new skills and technology
If this sounds like you, please apply today.