Are you currently working in a front of house or customer-facing position and looking to transfer into an office-based role? Do you pride yourself on providing first-class professional customer service? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you.
An award-winning law firm is looking for a Reception and Events Coordinator to join their team in their Exeter office. This isn’t your typical Receptionist role and would suit someone who enjoys an active varied role in a supportive and challenging environment.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring all visitors are welcomed professionally
- Organising the setting up and clearing down of conference and meeting rooms
- Coordinating booking of the client suite, liaising with key stakeholders and event organisers
- Working closely with Business Services Assistants to set up electronic equipment
- Consistently representing the firm in a professional manner to clients and visitors
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a top-level client service role (reception, hotel hospitality, event management)
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Approachable, friendly, and diplomatic in nature
- A natural people person with an adaptable and flexible work ethic
- Happy to carry out the active parts of the role- setting up meeting rooms, preparing teas/coffee etc.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch today with your CV to apply!