Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with excellent communication and attention to detail skills? then this may be the role for you.
Our client, an Independent Commercial Property Consultant, is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Bristol team.
You will be:
- Receiving all incoming purchase invoices
- Stamping, coding, and passing invoices for authorisation
- Receiving authorised invoices and entering on purchase ledger
- Generating payables reports and batches with relevant invoices
- Checking funding
- Dealing with all supplier queries and account reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger Clerk experience
- Highly numerate and accurate
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as individually
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn
If this sounds like you, please apply today.