Do you have established financial services administration experience and are you looking to grow and specialise your skills within property management? Our client is currently looking for a Property Administrator to assist in the buying and selling of commercial property assets.
With the support of the Property Administration Manager your role will be to liaise with financial advisers (internal and 3rd party), solicitors, lenders, valuers and a range of internal departments to ensure all purchase and sale transactions are project managed as effectively and efficiently as possible, with the highest level of client care and in line with SIPP regulations and company requirements.
· Assist in the end to end buying and selling of these properties
· Ensure all purchase and sale transactions are project managed as effectively and efficiently as possible
· Ensure all acquisitions are accurately costed through the production of feasibility reports
· Be involved in the granting of commercial leases to the tenants of the properties that are bought
· Manage client expectations
· You will have experience of working within commercial property management (highly desirable but not essential if you have a Financial Services Administration background)
· You will have excellent organisation and administration skills
· You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· You’ll have a high degree of confidence in dealing with people with the ability to challenge effectively and get things done
· You have the ability to work under pressure
· You are a team player
This will be a great role for someone with established financial services administration experience who is looking to grow and specialise their skills within property management; or for candidates with a background in estate agency or property management who are looking for a next step.