Do you pride yourself on your excellent organisational skills? Are you looking for a challenging role that will utilise your ability to multitask and communicate with a wide range of colleagues and clients?
If so, this role could be perfect for you.
An award-winning law firm is looking for a Project Support Assistant to join their projects team on a 10 month FTC. The law firm is undergoing office refurbishments in two of their UK offices and is on the lookout for a proactive and reliable person to assist with the project.
- Ability to lead certain workstreams of the projects (i.e. ordering new equipment/co-ordinating staff moves/ printer moves)
- Organising and scheduling meetings/booking in contractors with reception/security
- Assist with strategies in reducing existing storage and allocating new storage
- Capturing actions in meetings, recording these actions and following up to ensure these have been completed
- Assist with planning and preparing for the staff moves
- Communicating effectively and supporting departments as and when they are impacted by the moves
- You have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy working with others and in a team
- You have good attention to detail
- You can manage lots of fast-moving tasks
- You’re able to travel on occasions (between Bristol and Birmingham) with the possibility of overnight stays away
- You have the ability to work ad-hoc weekends to support the office moves
- You have good Excel skills
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with your CV today!