Are you a Project Manager with a solid background of IT knowledge? Do you have an understanding of IT security, delivering complex projects and change management? Have you previously worked in a professional services environment?
If this sounds like you, an opportunity has opened up at the centre of a leading law firm, to be based in their Bristol office. Filling a newly-created position, this is a unique chance to put your stamp on the role, supporting projects across the firm.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be joining a switched-on, supportive team with a focus on teamwork and a commercial approach to their work.
· Formulate, organise and manage projects across all offices
· Work within time constraints, taking responsibility for budget management
· Identify risks and issues and provide options for resolution
· Arrange kick-off meetings and project team meetings
· Draft all project-related documents and address conflicts
· You’ll have exceptional stakeholder management skills
· You will have strong time management and troubleshooting capabilities
· You’ll have proven experience of delivering change
· You will naturally challenge and question assumptions
· You’ll be flexible and able to adapt, with strong negotiation skills
You’ll ideally be working in a similar role, but are likely to be ready to step up and build on what you already know. This really is a unique opportunity with the scope to make this role your own. Get in touch for more information.