Are you an experienced Administrator looking to broaden your organisational skills in a project-based role?
We are recruiting for a Project Assistant to join an award-winning law firm with office in central Bristol.
· Provide vital support to the team with IT and business process style projects
· Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of a wide range of projects
· Coordinate diaries, schedule meetings, record and follow up on actions
· Prepare meeting presentations and materials
· Provide strong administration support
Your skills and experience:
· You will have confident administration experience and be able to work well under pressure
· You will ideally have experience working within projects, although not essential
· You will be familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
· You will be a quick learner with a proactive attitude and excellent communications skills
Apply today to be considered.