Do you have previous experience supporting an investment team? Are you highly numerate with excellent communication skills? A leading financial services firm are looking for a Private Client Administrator to join them in their Bristol office.
· Assist in setting up new clients – collating personal details, stock history, bank details etc
· Liaise with Investment Settlement Operations and Treasury department on administrative matters e.g. stock transfers, corporate actions
· Deal with cash transfers and foreign exchange transactions for clients
· Assist in researching and resolving client queries
· Produce ad hoc spreadsheets and collate documentation for client meetings
· Create and maintain stock/client information on spreadsheets
· Ensure familiarity and compliance with FCA requirements
· Attend annual compliance briefings
· Attend internal/external seminars as appropriate
Skills and experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· High level of numeracy
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
· Analytical skills – for investigating and researching problems.
· Compliance – broad knowledge of FCA regulations and its application within retail investment management
· CISI IOC qualification and/or willingness to take the CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) exams would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered for the position.