Are you a confident communicator seeking a step up into an office-based role? Do you have a background in customer service? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning provider of group insurance, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their customer services division.
- Undertake tasks in response to customer requests
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them and fully document how they were resolved
- Amend and maintain accurate company records
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries in line with complaints procedures
- Train and coach other staff to share up to date knowledge
- Complete other ad hoc administration tasks
You will have:
- A-level qualifications or equivalent (ideally)
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with Grade C or above in Maths and English (required)
- Good MS Office systems skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with data manipulation in Excel
- Experience of working within a customer-facing role
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Confident to work on own initiative
About the firm:
- An award-winning provider of group insurance
- A modern, agile and welcoming organisation
If this sounds like you then please apply today to be considered.