Are you a confident PA with strong experience handling diary management and meeting preparations? Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all levels? Are you looking to gain valuable experience within one of the most successful financial services firms in the UK? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a top FTSE 100 firm, is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join their talented team for between 6 and 12 months.
In this role you will:
- Support directors with complex diary and email management
- Prepare documentation in advance for meetings
- Booking travel and arranging meetings
- Handle incoming email, post etc.
- Be the first point of contact for the CFO, CDO etc.
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel and Word
- You will have previous experience working as a PA
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be experienced in providing support at a senior level
- A professional PA qualification would be desirable but not essential
About the firm:
- UK’s number one investment platform for private investors and a top FTSE 100 company
- A workplace like no other, with constant learning, dynamic teams and a great ethos
- Steered by core values that promote service, quality, innovation, and opportunity in everything they do
- If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.