Do you have excellent training and facilitation skills, with an emphasis on virtual delivery? Do you have experience in a Learning and Development role? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a People Development Advisor to join their Bristol team on a 12-month contract.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering core development programmes for both Legal services and Business Services
- Delivering International Lawyer Development events
- Working with internal and external subject matter experts to prepare and deliver core content
- Supporting online and resource-based learning provision
- Working with the Events team to coordinate learning events and programmes
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders and colleagues across the UK and International business
Your skills and attributes:
- Experience within an L&D or training delivery role ideally within a professional service setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative and innovative problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today.