Do you have previous office based or administration experience? Do you have an interest in Financial Services? Are you a proactive and switched on individual?
Our client, a leading Pensions Consultancy is seeking a Pensions Administrator to provide support to clients, in their Bristol office.
About the role:
– Supporting clients and the team with day-to-day administration support
– Updating relevant databases and systems
– Amending, checking and drafting documentation
– Developing awareness and knowledge of clients
– Handling internal and external email/telephone correspondents
Your skills and qualities:
– Excellent organisational and planning skills
– A proactive and confident individual with high attention to detail
– Able to take ownership and responsibility for your own work
– You are IT proficient, including Microsoft Word and Excel
– Willingness to learn and follow policies and procedures
– You will ideally have previous financial services or pensions experience
About the firm:
One of the largest pensions consultancy firms in the UK, specialising in pensions actuarial, investment consulting and administration. The firm have strong values and ethics and focus on offering helpful, expert advice.