Are you currently studying towards ATT or looking for study support? Do you have previous knowledge of Private Client Tax Services? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading financial firm, is looking for a part qualified Tax Trainee to join their Guildford office. You will assist with the annual tax compliance work for a portfolio of clients and assist other staff within the department with tax administration.
- Deliver a high quality service to clients
- Assist with running a client portfolio made up of individuals, partnership and trusts
- Liaise with third parties and the clients to collate tax return information
- Answer client ad-hoc questions and enquiries in respect of the clients’ personal tax affairs
- Ensure S&W procedures on the annual tax cycle are complied with client portfolios
- Collate and maintain client information
- Complete client billing and time analysis
- Assist the department with tax administration projects as and when required
Your skills and experience:
- You will be studying towards or looking for support to complete ATT
- You will have 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C to include Maths and English
- You will have good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- You will have the ability to communicate well, both written and verbal
- You will have the ability to work independently and also be a team player
- You will be confident dealing with managers, partners, clients and third parties
This is a chance to work in an award-winning financial services firm, that offers study support towards ATT and possibly CTA qualifications. If this sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.