Are you part qualified ATT/ ACA/ CTA? Do you have previous knowledge of Private Client tax compliance? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading financial firm, is looking for a part qualified Tax Trainee to join their Salisbury office. You will assist with the annual tax compliance work for a portfolio of clients and assist other staff within the department with tax administration.
• Be responsible for a portfolio of clients which may include sole traders, partners, HNWIs, non UK domiciliaries, partnerships, non-residents and trusts
• Ensuring administration of the portfolio is completed including all aspects of compliance, accounts, tax returns and tax computations
• Prepare reports for clients and attend client meetings
• Answer client’s questions/queries related to client’s personal tax affairs
Your skills and experience:
• Significant experience gained within a professional services firm
• Good knowledge of private tax compliance and ideally some exposure to planning/advisory work
• Customer Focus: meeting deadlines and responding to client needs
• Computer literate using a range of applications/programmes ideally including Digita software
About the firm:
• An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
• They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
• A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients