Are you a Part Qualified Accountant studying towards the ACA or ACCA? Do you have a strong track record of academic performance?
Our client is looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their Bristol office. You will complete audit and accountancy tasks as set out in the planning memo, audit programmes and direction of managers.
· Complete audit programmes by undertaking allocated tasks
· Review working papers of more junior staff when required
· Complete client work such as resolving queries of both an audit or accountancy nature
· Ascertain client procedures and practices and organise affairs to their timetables and availabilities
Your qualifications and skills:
· You will have strong Commercial awareness including an understanding of the organisation, the industry and business
· You will have a full range of audit skills
· You will be an excellent team player in order to assist the team to complete assignments
· You will have good written skills in order to write working papers, letters and other documents
· You will be a Part Qualified Accountant – studying towards the ACA or ACCA
· You will have a track record of strong academic performance
About the company:
- An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
- They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
- A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
This is an opportunity to work in one of the largest independently owned financial firms that prides itself on its tailored service to private clients. If this position sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.