Are you PFS diploma qualified? Do you have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills?
Our client, a specialist in investment management and financial planning, is looking for a Paraplanner to join their Bristol office.
- Work in collaboration with Financial Planners, Advisers, and other colleagues to provide technical support and report writing services for planning and advisory client work
- Conduct client risk assessments, research, analysis, and product selection
- Conduct planning work including IHT and tax calculations, Trust Solutions and Cashflow planning
- Manage project work including report processing, document creation and overseeing the operation from start to completion
Your skills and qualifications:
- PFS diploma qualified
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and time management skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.