Are you an experienced Paraplanner qualified to QCF4 standard? Do you have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail? This may be the role for you.
Our client, an innovative Financial Services firm, is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their Bristol office.
- Communicate directly with financial advisors to understand and manage client needs
- Operate as the conduit between the Financial Advisor and all other departments
- Work with the Financial Advisor to hit and exceed sales targets
- Liaise with clients, accountants, legal and tax advisors, and third-party professionals
- Produce compliant suitability reports, client recommendations and risk profiles
- Ensure all research is correctly documented in accordance with company processes and guidelines
You will have:
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience dealing with cash-flow forecasting and analysis
- Full understanding of the compliance requirements applicable to the sales process
- High level of applied technical knowledge across onshore and offshore products, including taxation
- The ability to self-manage, prioritise and multitask effectively
If this sounds like you, please contact Sarah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.